Friday, April 13, 2007

What the @#%! is Brazenness?

bra-zen-ness [brey-zuhn-ness]
noun.
1.
shamelessness or impudence: brazen presumption.
2.
boldness.
3.
brazen out or through, to face boldly or shamelessly: He prefers to brazen it out rather than admit defeat.
Related forms:
bra-zen, adjective
bra-zen-ly, adverb
—Synonyms: insolent, defiant. See bold.

Brazenness is a new blog by tree.hugger.chick, in which I will write my opinions on various topics I find in the news; I have to warn you, most of these will be political, since other articles I'm interested in commenting on will probably be on another blog that I contribute to. I'd like to ask that everyone who reads comments with their thoughts. As long as they agree with me, anyway.

If you like this blog, and even if you don't, I'd like to encourage you to visit another blog that I contribute to, The Opinionated Nation. The Opinionated Nation blog is very similar to this one, with one major difference: there are two writers, The Randomized Guy and myself. Also, it doesn't have the same focus on politics that most of the articles I look at on here will probably have. It's great. It's fabulous. Go visit it.

1 comment:

The Randomized Guy said...

Congrats on the new blog!

I'll try my best to read it but I might need you to explain things lol